Monday, August 30

Don't Mess with the CIA

by justmy2 @ 8/30/2004 07:56:00 PM

There is an old saying that I have heard. Don't mess with Texas. I think that should be revised to don't mess with the CIA. This Administration has attempted to out CIA agents and lay the blame for all "miscalculations" in Iraq squarely at the feet of the CIA. It looks like the chickens may be coming home to roost. At this point, that is just a guess, but I believe there is much more to this story than we know at this point. The real question is whether we will ever hear it.

The ongoing probe into a mole or moles in the Pentagon, has certainly heated up over the past few days. I am by no means an expert on this subject, but I highly recommend following this story closely. It could provide the final piece of the puzzle to what really happened in the run-up to the War on Iraq. In addition, it certainly will provide fodder to those who believe in conspiracy theories, for better or worse.

For more information, I highly recommend reading Juan Cole's take on the situation, and Josh Marshall's reporting is also a good source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home