Tuesday, August 3

They Didn't Think You Needed To Know

by justmy2 @ 8/03/2004 11:33:00 PM

Over the past year or two, I have been collecting interesting tidbits that I thought were not widely dissiminated, but would be of interest to my friends and family if I ever had chance to pass them on. I am not very keen on emailing articles and jokes around because I am sure everyone has enough in their in-boxes without me trying to flood them with info I find interesting that may seem like nonsense to them.

Now that I have a blog, I have the opportunity to share this information with you without annoying you(if you have made it this far that is), and I have a chance to get a few things off my chest. Its the best of both worlds :).

Every now and then, I will throw up some clippings from the laundry list of articles I have saved that I think those most likely to read this blog probably haven't heard or seen in the news.

I will periodically post these under the headline, They Didn't Think You Needed To Know with a date. At the very least, I am hoping you learn something new, but I also hope you find it interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home